Enjoy 24 days of the finest Danish confectionary, all wrapped in a beautiful sustainable calendar. There’s enough for the whole family!
Only 72 £
This December, we want you to experience all of the tastes and textures of our Lakrids wonderland. Get ready for a little Christmas journey through a world of glistening sights, crispy surprises and sweet delights. As you count down for Christmas Eve, may your days be full of childlike wonder – and the things coming very close to it: Lakrids and chocolate. We also want to wrap up all these surprises in a responsible way. That’s why we made our Advent Calendar packaging sustainable this year.
Do you have questions? We have answers
Yes, until January 25, 2019, you can easily deliver the Advent Calendar to one of our stores.
The staff in our stores make sure the Advent Calendar is handled correctly and brought to the nearest recycling site.
We believe that reusing our materials creates less waste - and minimizes damage on the environment. This smartly designed calendar is a small step towards a more and more sustainable, circular production system, where we conserve resources and minimize waste.
You can do 2 things:
1. Either you can take apart the calendar yourself and throw the cardboard into a cardboard container and throw the plastic insert into a plastic container.
2. Otherwise, you can come to one of our stores and deliver the Advent Calendar before January 25, 2019. Then we’ll make sure the Advent Calendar is handled correctly and is brought to the nearest recycling site.
Yes, we are looking into how we can optimize our processes and become more and more sustainable in the future. This Advent Calendar is only the first step towards a sustainable production system.
We have designed our Advent Calendar for reuse, and it is mainly made of reusable material. There are 4 significant environmentally friendly improvements compared to last year:
1. This year, we’ve used reused cardboard and paper - which can also be recycled again.
2. The foil is compostable so you can put it in the compost or throw it in the green food container.
3. We have removed the magnets in the closing mechanism so that they do not mix with the recycled materials when handed over for recycling.
4. The compartments inside the Advent Calendar are now made of reused plastic, which, again, is reusable.
5. In the Family Christmas Calendar, the handles are now made of natural cotton instead of nylon.
No secrets here
42% Dulce de Leche, white, milk and dark chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, full cream milk powder, skimmed milk powder, cocoa solids, whey powder, milk fat, emulsifier: (sunflower lecithin, soya lecithin), natural vanilla aroma)), sugar, 8% white and milk chocolate* (sugar*, cocoa butter*, full cream milk powder*, cocoa solids*, emulsifier: (sunflower lecithin*, soya lecithin*), natural vanilla aroma)), rice flour, molasses, invert sugar, molasses*, glucose syrup, 2.2% raw liquorice, rice flour*, cane sugar*, agave syrup*, fruit powder: (cherry, blackcurrant*, elderflower, raspberry, passion fruit, wild blueberry, sea buckthorn, yuzu, mango*, orange, passion fruit* (freeze-dried)), glucose syrup*, cocoa butter*, rapeseed oil, salt, 0.6% raw liquorice*, glazing agents: (gum Arabic, shellac, beeswax, carnauba wax, pectin), ammonium chloride, colouring agents: (spirulina, vegetable carbon, titanium dioxide, carthamus, black carrot, iron oxide, curcumin), sunflower oil*, stabiliser: gum Arabic*, coffee beans, dextrose, aniseed oil, aromas, alkalised cocoa, lemon juice (freeze-dried), cocoa butter, mint oil, lime distillate, lemon grass oil, vanilla*. *= organic. The organic ingredients account for 20% of the agricultural ingredients. Minimum 27% cocoa solids in the chocolate. Store in a cool, dark place.